Fulano de Tal -- April 17, 1992
Jim Davis: bass, vocals;
Bruce Donald: guitar, vocals;
Daniel Scharstein: drums.
On this evening we were without Dexter.
Recording and engineering by Jim Davis
- Faculty Lunch (10:59)
- The perils of the mandatory faculty lunch, sung by Bruce
- Luka (3:32)
- Suzanne Vega's song
- Ride With Me (3:49)
- Evan Dando (Lemonheads)
- Made Of Stone (6:58)
- The Stone Roses
- Fallow (5:37)
- A song about professional jealousy.
- Matchline I (7:21)
- The first of two songs about the "Matchline" dating service, this one by Bruce. The line "By This Time Tomorrow" appeared in the advertisement, along with a photograph of a woman apparently drinking coffee.
- Paranoia Paradise (3:38)
- A song about conspiracy theory
- Grinder (2:06)
- Eyes Of The World (10:44)
- Hunter Garcia
- Lied Cheated (6:41)
- Esthetique du Mal (8:06)
- Bruce Donald's tribute to Bob Dylan
- The Crane (3:38)
- Matchline II (4:09)
- The second song about Matchline. This one is by Jim Davis. The line "By this time tomorrow you could fall in love, or just meet someone you want to know better" comes from the ad copy.
- To Corner You (2:17)
- Promoted (4:31)
- Jim sings Dexter's cri de coer about tenure
- Punk Solipsist (1:26)
- Lyrics by "Thomas Zimmerman", music by Jim Davis
- Dalai Lama (2:35)
- Bruce's song. Regrettably, the tape ran out.