Welcome to CompSci 100e, Program Design & Analysis II.
- Apr 22: Submit any outstanding issues you have with grading
(e.g. possible grading errors, assignments for which you had made
special arrangements, etc.) by submitting issues.txt to
assignment name issues.
- Apr 8: Assignment 5: Huffman Coding posted. Turn it in by April 21
for early bonus, April 25 for on time, and April 27 for any credit.
- Apr 12: Extra Credit assignments: Tic-Tac-Toe &
Contest Problems posted due on April 27
- Mar 30: Assignment 4: Boggle posted due on April 7.
- Mar 23: Written Assignment: Linked Lists
posted due on March 31
- Mar 16: Assignment 3: Percolation posted due on
Mar. 25 (updated).
- Feb 23: Written Assignment: Analysis
posted due on March 3
- Feb 9: Assignment 2: Markov Text
Generation posted due on Feb. 17
- Feb 2: Update: Natural
Prestidigitation now due on Feb. 8
- Jan 26: Assignment 1: Natural
- Jan 14: Complete Assignment 0: Introductory CompSci 100e Survey on
Blackboard before class on Friday, January 21.
- Jan 14: First day of lecture.
- Jan 12: First day of lab. See Lab 0 for details.
Many lecture slides, assignments, and other instructional materials on this
site are either derived or taken directly from the Computer Science Education Group
at Duke; Robert
Sedgewick and Kevin Wayne; Paul Hilfinger; and