Adventures in Alice Programming Workshop - Restaurants
Lunch during the workshop is included. Here are suggestions for
Down Erwin Road to the right of Duke Hospital (walkable from Brookwood Inn).
- Chai's Noodle Bar (in 2cd big building right past Lasalle Street)
Ninth Street area (turn left on Erwin Road, go under the railroad and
Erwin road becomes Ninth Street.
- Elmo's Diner (local diner)
- Vin Rouge (French, expensive)
- George's Garage
- Blue Corn Cafe
- Magnolia Grill (expensive)
- Cosmic Cantina (Mexican, cheap)
- Francesca's Dessert (good dessert place)
BrightLeaf Square (turn left on Erwin Road, go under the railroad and
turn right on main street. Brightleaf square is down a few blocks).
There are many restaurants here, probably about 12.
- Mt. Fuji Asian Bistro
- Piazza Italia
- Taverna Nikos (Greek)
- Satisfactions (pizza)
- Pop's Trattoria
- Fishmonger's (seafood on picnic tables)
- Mad Hatter's Bake Shop (restaurant and bakery)
(on your left way before you get to Brightleaf Square, on corner of broad
- Catch a Ballgame with the Durhanm Bulls and eat there.
- Mellow Mushroom
- Rue Cler (French)
- Symposium Cafe
Some other restaurants in Durham
- Sitar (Indian)
- Twisted Noodle (Thai)
- Bullock's Barbecue
- Qshack (Barbecue)
- Cafe Parizade
- Nana's (expensive)
- Four Square (expensive)
- Guglhupf Bakery (German)
- Yamazushi (sushi)