Adventures in Alice Programming Workshop
Here are suggestions for places to eat for dinner.
Down Erwin Road to the right of Duke Hospital (walkable from Brookwood Inn).
- Chai's Noodle Bar (in 2cd big building right past Lasalle Street)
- Sushi Love
- Six Plates (more expensive)
Ninth Street area (turn left on Erwin Road, go under the railroad and
Erwin road becomes Ninth Street. )
- Cafe Parizade (between Brookwood and Ninth Street, walkable)
- Elmo's Diner (local diner)
- Vin Rouge (French, expensive)
- Blue Corn Cafe
- Cosmic Cantina (Mexican, cheap)
- Francesca's Dessert (good dessert place)
- Mad Hatter's Bake Shop (restaurant and bakery, one street over on
BrightLeaf Square (turn left on Erwin Road, go under the railroad and
turn right on main street. Brightleaf square is down a few blocks).
There are many restaurants here, probably about 12.
- Mt. Fuji Asian Bistro
- Piazza Italia
- Chamas (brazilian, expensive)
- Satisfactions (pizza)
- Pop's Trattoria (a little further down the road)
- Fishmonger's (seafood on picnic tables)
(on your left way before you get to Brightleaf Square, on corner of broad
- Many other restaurants around here, also pubs.
- Catch a Ballgame with the Durhanm Bulls and eat there.
- Mellow Mushroom
- Rue Cler (French)
- Dos Perros (Mexican)
- Cuban Revolution (cuban)
- Symposium Cafe
Some other restaurants in Durham
- Sitar (Indian)
- Twisted Noodle (Thai)
- Bullock's Barbecue
- Qshack (Barbecue)
- Nana's (expensive)
- Four Square (expensive)
- Guglhupf Bakery and Restaurant(German)
- Yamazushi (sushi)