Walking Directions from CAMBRiA Hotel to Fitzpatrick
- Head south on Fulton St. towards Erwin Rd./Duke University Hospital and enter the Duke
Hospital from the main entrance
- Go straight from the entrance until you see a concourse of elevators and from here turn
right through the curved wall/window for a short 10 feet.
- There will be two sets of doors on your left. Go through the doors on the right and head
- You should see a giant glass wall/windows on your right.
- Once you get to the end of the hallway (at the forced left turn), there should be a
set of doors on your right. Go out these doors.
- Go to the right towards the door to which we are pointing.
- Do not worry too much about the EXIT sign, just walk in and go down the stairs to the very
- Not Level 1 (this door is always locked).
- Level 0 is where you want to exit.
- You should see the courtyard of the Sealey Mudd Library when you exit.
- Go straight and then turn left and go towards the stairs with the metal railing.
- Turn left after you go down the stairs.
- You can see a path to your right.
- Go straight down this path and the LSRC building will be straight ahead.
- Cross the street (Research Dr) at the end
- You will see our lovely sign here.
- Turn left on Research Dr. and continue straight.
- At the top of the hill when you reach a courtyard with a tree, turn right. You will see chairs and tables.
- Continue straight until you can turn left, and once you turn left, the building is immediately on your right.