Choose a category above to view topics or enter terms in the box
below to search only the CS Lab FAQs and other documentation.
If you have any comments, corrections, or suggestions, please
contact the Lab Staff.
- Access your email through the web, using Roundcube
- Prevent email from being harvested from
your web pages.
- Using the CS automated web form handler
- Administrative access to web form data
- Users who receive accounts from the CS Lab staff can now retrieve their
online, by using the Duke NetID.
- Controlling access to web material
- A primer on htaccess files, the
basis for access control on the web.
- Using basic authentication, the most
flexible method, allowing access for non-Duke-affiliated users, but the most
- Using Shibboleth, which allows easy
access to any Duke-affiliated person, with little management required.
- Using Webauth, a deprecated protocol,
similar to Shibboleth, and still required for some legacy operations.