Choose a category above to view topics or enter terms in the box
below to search only the CS Lab FAQs and other documentation.
If you have any comments, corrections, or suggestions, please
contact the Lab Staff.
- Configure Windows 10
for network access.
- Access files from within the CS network, by mapping a network drive
- Access files from outside the CS
network, such as the wireless network or your home ISP.
- Access to the department backup
server is available, to faculty, upon request. Firewall
exceptions must be set.
- Install a network printer
- Enable printing via the wireless network
- Download drivers for department printers
- Copier Installation instructions: D231 |
- Microsoft Office and Windows 10 are available from Duke OIT.
Please read the campus agreement for specific license agreements.