D332 Sharp MX-M550N Copier Setup for MacOS X
Sept 10, 2014:
The copiers have recently been replaced by Sharp MX-M565N copiers.
Update your drivers using the latest
Sharp MX-M565N drivers.
Look for updated installation instructions on this page soon.
Note: There is no wireless access to this device from a Mac. You must
be on the CS network.
- Download the appropriate Sharp MX-550N driver for your OS
www.sharpusa.com. NOTE: Leave Driver Type as "Select Driver".
- Extract the driver files and note the location.
- Extract the disk image file (.dmg file) and install the drivers.
- Open System Preferences → Print and Fax and select
the symbol to add a printer.
- In the new window, select the IP icon. And configure the
printer as it appears below:
(click on picture for full size)
- After you press Add you will be prompted for Installable
Options. Change the Output Tray Options to
- The copier is now configured for printing.