The following pages cover most support topics for Windows users.
Where appropriate, pages contain information for both Windows 7 and XP.
- Configure Windows 7/XP
for network access.
- Access files from within the CS network, by mapping a network drive
- Access files from outside the CS
network, such as the wireless network or your home ISP.
- Access to the department backup
server is available, to faculty, upon request. Firewall
exceptions must be set.
- Install a network printer
- Enable printing via the wireless network
- Download drivers for department printers
- Copier Installation instructions: D231 |
- Certain Microsoft software titles are available to department users
via the MSDN Academic Alliance
- Microsoft Office and Windows 7 are available from Duke OIT.
Please read the campus agreement for specific license agreements.