D231 Copier Setup for Windows
August 15, 2015:
We are finalizing plans to replace the department copiers with Sharp MX-M565N copiers.
When this happens, you'll need the latest
Sharp MX-M565N drivers.
Look for updated installation instructions on this page soon.
Installing the copier printer drivers:
- Download the Windows 7 Sharp MX-550N PCL6 driver from
www.sharpusa.com. Extract the driver files and note the location.
This brings up the Add Printer Wizard
- Windows will search the network for available printers and list them as they are discovered.
Find the printer named
and double-click on it.
- If the driver is not installed, you will be prompted for one. Use the one you downloaded from
- You will be prompted to rename the printer, enable sharing and set the printer as the default
system printer. It is recommended that you do not share the printer.
Configuring the printer driver:
- Go to the of the printer:
- On the
- Customize your print jobs and settings on the