- Concurrent Wi-Fi for Mobile Users: Analysis and Measurements. Hamed Soroush, Peter Gilbert, Nilanjan Banerjee, Mark Corner, Brian Neil Levine, and Landon P. Cox. CoNEXT 2011. Tokyo, Japan, December, 2011.
- Confidant: Protecting OSN Data without Locking it Up. Dongtao Liu, Amre Shakimov, Ramón Cáceres, Alexander Varshavsky, and Landon P. Cox. Middleware 2011. Lisbon, Portugal, December, 2011.
- YouProve: Authenticity and Fidelity in Mobile Sensing. Peter Gilbert, Jaeyeon Jung, Kyungmin Lee, Henry Qin, Daniel Sharkey, Anmol Sheth, and Landon P. Cox. SenSys 2011. Seattle, WA, November, 2011.
- Truth in Crowdsourcing. Landon P. Cox. IEEE Security and Privacy. Volume 9, Issue 5. September-October 2011.
- Automated Security Validation of Mobile Apps at App Markets. Peter Gilbert, Byung-Gon Chun, Landon P. Cox, and Jaeyeon Jung. MCS 2011. Bethesda, MD, June, 2011.
- Usefulness is not Trustworthiness. Landon P. Cox. IEEE Internet Computing, Volume 15, Issue 3. May-June 2011.
- CrowdLab: An Architecture for Volunteer Mobile Testbeds. Eduaro Cuervo, Peter Gilbert, Bi Wu, and Landon P. Cox. COMSNETS 2011 (Best Paper Award). Bangalore, India, January, 2011.
- Vis-à-Vis: Privacy-Preserving Online Social Networks via Virtual Individual Servers. Amre Shakimov, Harold Lim, Ramón Cáceres, Landon P. Cox, Kevin Li, Dongtao Liu, and Alexander Varshavsky. COMSNETS 2011. Bangalore, India, January, 2011. (Invited paper)
- TaintDroid: An Information-Flow Tracking System for Realtime Privacy Monitoring on Smartphones. William Enck, Peter Gilbert, Byung-Gon Chun, Landon P. Cox, Jaeyeon Jung, Patrick McDaniel, and Anmol N. Sheth. OSDI 2010. Vancouver, BC, Canada, October 2010.
- Toward Trustworthy Mobile Sensing. Peter Gilbert, Landon P. Cox, Jaeyeon Jung, and David Wetherall. HotMobile 2010. Annapolis, MD, February 2010.
- SMILE: Encounter-Based Trust for Mobile Social Services. Justin Manweiler, Ryan Scudellari, and Landon P. Cox. CCS 2009. Chicago, Il, November, 2009.
- Energy-efficient Localization Via Personal Mobility Profiling. Ionut Constandache, Shravan Gaonkar, Matt Sayler, Romit Roy Choudhury, and Landon P. Cox. MobiCASE 2009. San Diego, CA, October, 2009.
- Virtual Individual Servers as Privacy-Preserving Proxies for Mobile Devices. Ramón Cáceres, Landon P. Cox, Harold Lim, Amre Shakimov, and Alexander Varshavsky. MobiHeld 2009. Barcelona, Spain, August, 2009.
- Privacy, Cost, and Availability Tradeoffs in Decentralized OSNs. Amre Shakimov, Alexander Varshavsky, Landon P. Cox, and Ramón Cáceres. WOSN 2009. Barcelona, Spain, August, 2009.
- EnLoc: Energy-Efficient Localization for Mobile Phones. Ionut Constandache, Shravan Gaonkar, Matt Sayler, Romit Roy Choudhury, and Landon P. Cox. INFOCOM Mini-Conference 2009. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, April 2009.
- Experimenting in Mobile Social Contexts Using JellyNets. Peter Gilbert, Eduardo Cuervo, and Landon P. Cox. HotMobile 2009. Santa Cruz, CA, February 2009.
- LiveCompare: Grocery Bargain Hunting Through Participatory Sensing. Linda Deng and Landon P. Cox. HotMobile 2009. Santa Cruz, CA, February 2009.
- We Saw Each Other on the Subway: Secure, Anonymous Proximity-Based Missed Connections. Justin Manweiler, Ryan Scudellari, Zachary Cancio, and Landon P. Cox. HotMobile 2009. Santa Cruz, CA, February 2009.
- RedFlag: Reducing Inadvertent Leaks by Personal Machines. Landon P. Cox and Peter Gilbert. Duke University, Technical Report TR-2009-02.
- POS: Practical Order Statistics for Wireless Sensor Networks. Landon P. Cox, Miguel Castro, and Antony Rowstron. ICDCS 2006. Lisbon, Portugal, July 2006.
- Presence Exchanges: Toward Sustainable Presence-Sharing. Landon P. Cox, Angela Dalton, and Varun Marupadi. HotMobile 2006. Blaine, WA, April 2006.
- An Empirical Study of Seeders in BitTorrent. Justin Bieber, Michael Kenney, Nick Torre, and Landon P. Cox. Duke University Technical Report CS-2006-08.
Graduate school work
- Samsara: Honor Among Thieves in Peer-to-Peer Storage. Landon P. Cox and Brian Noble. SOSP 2003. Bolton Landing, NY, October 2003.
- Pastiche: Making Backup Cheap and Easy. Landon P. Cox, Christopher Murray, and Brian Noble. OSDI 2002. Boston, MA, December 2002.
- Safety, Visibility, and Performance in a Wide-Area Flie System. Minkyong Kim, Landon P. Cox, and Brian Noble. FAST 2002. Monterey, CA, January 2002.
- Fast Reconciliations in Fluid Replication. Landon P. Cox and Brian Noble. ICDCS 2001. Phoenix, AZ, April 2001.
- Deferring Trust in Fluid Replication. Brian Noble, Benjamin Fleis, and Landon P. Cox. SIGOPS European Workshop 2000. Kolding, Denmark, September 2000.
- Toward Automatic State Management for Dynamic Web Services. Geoffrey Berry, Jeffrey S. Chase, Geoff A. Cohen, Landon P. Cox, and Amin Vahdat. NetStore 1999. Seattle, WA, October 1999.
- Design Patterns: An Essential Component of CS Curricula. Owen Astrachan, Geoffrey Berry, Landon P. Cox and Garrett Mitchener.. SIGCSE 1998. Atlanta, GA, February 1998.