D231 Sharp MX-M550N Copier Setup for MacOS X
Note: There is no wireless access to this device from a Mac. You must
be on the CS network.
- Download the appropriate Sharp MX-550N driver for your OS
www.sharpusa.com. NOTE: Leave Driver Type as "Select Driver".
- Extract the driver files and note the location.
- Extract the disk image file (.dmg file) and install the drivers.
symbol to add a printer.
- In the new window, select the
icon. And configure the
printer as it appears below:
(click on picture for full size)
- After you press Add you will be prompted for Installable
Options. Change the Output Tray Options to Finisher
and the Large Capacity Tray option to AR-LC6.
- The copier is now configured for printing.