There are many avenues for an organization to partner with Duke Computer Science. Through these options, partners sustain their investment in a strong and vital program at Duke and contribute to the Computer Science department's leadership in the global community. All resources derived from partnership are committed to the enhancement of research and instruction.
Examples of participation options include:
- Industry speakers in class or at student events.
- Campus recruiting for positions and internships.
- Sponsorship of students to conferences such as Grace Hopper or Tapia.
- Research gifts to faculty, sponsored research, and sponsored fellowships.
- Participation in or sponsorship of TechConnect where employer representatives, many of whom are Duke alumni, connect with students in a dynamic networking environment.
We welcome inquiries from companies of all sizes, and special arrangements can be made for very small or start-up organizations.