There are many avenues for an organization to become a member of the inDuke program. Through these options, partners sustain their investment in a strong and vital program at Duke and contribute to the Computer Science and Electrical and Computer Engineering department's leadership in the global community. All resources derived from this program are committed to the enhancement of research and instruction.
Participation Options (at least one required)
- Annual base membership fee: $5,000
- Research gifts to faculty
- Matching funds to government grants
- Fellowships/assistantships to graduate students: $25,000
- Equipment grants
- Visiting researchers: $35,000 annually
We welcome inquiries from companies of all sizes, and special arrangements can be made for very small or start-up organizations.