Assistant Professor of Computer Science, Assistant Professor of Mathematics
- rongge at cs.duke.edu
- D226 LSRC
- (919) 660-7330
- Web page:
- Generalization and Equilibrium in Generative Adversarial Nets (GANs). Sanjeev Arora, Rong Ge, Yingyu Liang, Tengyu Ma and Yi Zhang. ICML 2017
- How to Escape Saddle Points Efficiently. Chi Jin, Rong Ge, Praneeth Netrapalli, Sham M. Kakade, Michael I. Jordan. ICML 2017.
- Matrix Completion has No Spurious Local Minimum. Rong Ge, Jason D. Lee and Tengyu Ma. In NIPS 2016. Best Student Paper.
- A Practical Algorithm for Topic Modeling with Provable Guarantees. Sanjeev Arora, Rong Ge, Yoni Halpern, David Mimno, Ankur Moitra, David Sontag, Yichen Wu, Michael Zhu, in ICML 2013
- Tensor decompositions for learning latent variable models. Anima Anandkumar, Rong Ge, Daniel Hsu, Sham M. Kakade, Matus Telgarsky. In JMLR Vol 15.