Robert A. Wagner
Professor Emeritus of Computer Science
- Faculty Area:
- Systems & Architecture
- r6wagner at gmail.com
- Web page:
Ph.D., Carnegie-Mellon University, 1969
B.S., Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1962
Experimental VLSI architectures, application of dynamic programming to algorithms and systems design, design of optimal software and hardware systems, and time-cost trade-offs in abstract parallel computer models.
- Wagner, R. and Yan, H. "An Efficient and Fast Parallel Connected Components Algorithm." Journal of the ACM, 37, July (1990): 626-642.
- Wagner, R. "The Boolean Vector Machine [BVM]. " Proceedings of the 10th International Symposium on Computer Architecture, Stockholm,Sweden, June 13-16, (1983): 59-66.
- Wagner, R., Trivedi, K.S., and Sigmon, T.M. "Optimal Selection of CPU Speed, Device Capacities, and File Assignments." JACM, 27.3, July(1980): 457-473.
- Wagner, R. and Fischer, M.J. "The String-to-String Correction Problem." Journal of the ACM, 21.1, January (1974): 168-173.
- Wagner, R. and Dreyfus, S.E. "The Steiner Problem in Graphs." Networks, 1, (1972): 195-207.