Assistant Professor of Computer Science - joining Duke in Fall 2021
- Faculty Area:
- Machine learning, natural language processing
- Web page:
Ph.D., Carnegie Mellon University, 2020
M.Tech., Indian Institute of Technology, 2013
My research focuses on natural language processing, machine learning and knowledge representation.
- Learning to Deceive with Attention-Based Explanations. Danish Pruthi, Mansi Gupta, Bhuwan Dhingra, Graham Neubig, Zachary C. Lipton. ACL, 2020.
- Differentiable Reasoning over a Virtual Knowledge. Bhuwan Dhingra, Manzil Zaheer, Vidhisha Balachandran, Graham Neubig, Ruslan Salakhutdinov, William W. Cohen. ICLR, 2020 (oral, top 2%).
- PubMedQA: A Dataset for Biomedical Research Question Answering. Qiao Jin, Bhuwan Dhingra, Zhengping Liu, William W. Cohen, Xinghua Lu. EMNLP, 2019.
- Handling Divergent Reference Texts when Evaluating Table-to-Text Generation. Bhuwan Dhingra, Manaal Faruqui, Ankur Parikh, Ming-Wei Chang, Dipanjan Das, William W. Cohen. ACL, 2019.
- Combating Adversarial Misspellings with Robust Word Recognition. Danish Pruthi, Bhuwan Dhingra, Zachary C. Lipton. ACL, 2019.