Richard A. Lucic
Associate Professor of the Practice of Computer Science, Associate Chair
- Faculty Area:
- Computer Science Education
- lucic at cs.duke.edu
- D310 LSRC
- (919) 660-6524
- Web page:
M.S., Stanford University, 1971
Eng. of Metallurgy, Colorado School of Mines, 1966
Tools for computer science education, management of research, industrial relations, and technology management and transfer.
- R. Lucic and S. Rodger. "VCL-Enhanced Alice for Education." ICA CON 2012, Research Triangle Park, NC, April 2012.
- H. Crumley, P. Herron, R. Lucic, and V. Szabo. "Digital Media Writing as Academic Scholarship." NMC Summer Conference, Princeton, NJ, June 13, 2008.
- C. Alt, O. Astrachan, J. Forbes, R. Lucic, and S. Rodger. "Social Networks Generate Interest in Computer Science." ACM SIGCSE Conference, St. Louis, M0, February, 2005.
- R.A. Lucic and K. Hurka-Owen. "Tools for Academic Success." 10th Teaching Academic Survival Skills Conference, 1999.
- R.H. Sprinkle, M.R. Neuman, R.P. Buck, R.A. Lucic, and E. Lindner. "A Clinical Economic Model of Bacterial Vaginosis Testing for Premature Labor Prevention." Archives of Family Medicine, 1999.