Iris Einheuser Distinguished Professor of Computer Science
- Faculty Area:
- Computer Vision
- tomasi at cs.duke.edu
- D213 LSRC
- (919) 660-6539
Ph.D., Carnegie Mellon University, 1991
Doctorate, University of Padova, Italy, 1987
M.S., University of Massachusetts at Amherst, 1984
Honors & Awards
Computer vision, medical imaging, and applied mathematics.
- S. Yu and C. Tomasi. Identity connections in residual nets improve noise stability. International Conference on Machine Learning Workshop on Understanding and Improving Generalization in Deep Learning, 2019.
- E. Ristani and C. Tomasi. Features for Multi-Target Multi-Camera Tracking and Re-Identification. IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2018, 6036-6046.
- S. G. Prakalapakorn, L. A. Vickers, R. Estrada, S. F. Freedman, C. Tomasi, S. Farsiu, and D. K. Wallace. Using an Image Fusion Methodology to Improve Efficiency and Traceability of Posterior Pole Vessel Analysis by ROPtool. The Open Ophthalmology Journal, 11:143-151, 2017.
- F. Solera, S. Calderara, E. Ristani, C. Tomasi, and R. Cucchiara. Tracking social groups within and across cameras. IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, 27(3):441-453, 2017.
- R. S. Zou and C. Tomasi. Deformable graph model for tracking epithelial cell sheets in fluorescence microscopy. IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging, 35(7):1625-1635, 2016.