Pelham Wilder Professor of Computer Science, Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Core Faculty in Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Associate of the Duke Initiative for Science & Society, Faculty Network Member of The Energy Initiative
- Faculty Area:
- Systems & Architecture
- bmm at cs.duke.edu
- D324 LSRC
- (919) 660-6523
- Web page:
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
1989 Ph.D. Computer Science
1986 S.M. Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
1985 S.B. Computer Science and Engineering
- "Cutting the Electrical Bill for Internet-Scale Systems." A. Qureshi, R. Weber, H. Balakrishnan, J. Guttag, and B. Maggs, Proceedings of the ACM SIGCOMM 2009 Conference (SIGCOMM), August, 2009.
- "Scalable query result caching for Web applications." C. Garrod, A. Manji, A. Ailamaki, B. Maggs, T. Mowry, C. Olson, and A. Tomasic. Proceedings of the 34th International Conference on Very Large Databases (VLDB), August 2008.
- "Portcullis: Protecting Connection Setup from Denial-of-Capability Attacks." B. Parno, D. Wendlandt, E. Shi, A. Perrig, B. Maggs, and Y.-C. Hu. Proceedings of the ACM SIGCOMM 2007 Conference (SIGCOMM), August, 2007.
- "R-BGP: Staying Connected in a Connected World." N. Kushman, S. Kandula, D. Katabi, and B. M. Maggs. Proceedings of the 4th USENIX Symposium on Networked Systems Design & Implementation (NSDI), April 2007.
- "Simultaneous Scalability and Security for Data-Intensive Web Applications." A. Manjhi, A. Ailamaki, B. M. Maggs, T. C. Mowry, C. Olston, and A. Tomasic. Proceedings of ACM SIGMOD 2006, June 2006.