NOTE: ALL PROPOSALS MUST BE COORDINATED WITH THE GRANTS MANAGER.
Proposal process starts when the following has been provided:
- Title, start date, duration
- Funder due date
- URL of RFP
- All personnel names and roles
- All departments/institutions (with admin contact info)
- Budget items
Schedule Meetings or provide info in emails as early as possible, but no later than the following:
- Single/Multiple CS PI Proposals: 10 business days before proposal deadline
- Multiple Departments and/or Schools and/or Universities or other institutions: 14 businessdays before deadline as set by lead organization (proposal deadline if Duke is lead)
SPS deadline materials must be completed 7 business days before the proposal deadline. (Requests for waiver must go to the Chair in writing a minium of 24 hours in advance.)
Provide Fastlane read-access to ORS as soon as possible and no later than 5 business days before the proposal deadline.
For guaranteed submission, final materials must be uploaded and ORS given permission to submit a minimum of one full business-day before proposal deadline. (Requests for waiver must go to the Chair in writing minimum of two full business-days in advance).