- Student Conduct
- Duke Community Standard
- Duke Community Standard in Practice: A Guide for Undergraduates
Forms & Letters
- Computer Science Advising Request Form (requires login)
- Independent Study Permission Form
- Non-CS Independent Study as CS Elective Permission Form
- Graduation with Distinction Submission Form
- Graduation with Distinction Presentation Form
- Course audit form
- Duke CS Hiring Form
- Academic Plan Change Form
- OPT Letter or CPT Form
- To reserve rooms for Graduation with Distinction presentations, contact Pam Spencer.
- To reserve rooms for other student events, such as group meetings and ACM chapter meetings, complete the Room Reservation Form.
- Please submit ALL room requests at least 3-5 days prior to your event
Useful Duke Resources
Resources for Women
- C-SURF: Computer Science Undergraduate Research Fellows Program
- CS+ Summer Undergraduate Research Opportunities
- DukeList: Research Opportunities with Faculty
- Getting into Research as an Undergraduate Information from Computing Research Association (CRA)
- Undergraduate Research Highlights A CRA series that showcases outstanding research done by undergrad students at universities and colleges across North America.
- Undergrad Research at Duke Computer Science Playlist on Duke Comp Sci's YouTube channel.