This section describes the two types of computer accounts available, how to get them, and account policies.
- User Introduction (PDF) - Information for new users.
- About C.S. Computer Accounts
- About C.S. Term Accounts
- Closing Procedure - Information for graduating students and other department members who are leaving.
Please note: The online account forms may be accessed from within the C.S. network; otherwise, access is restricted via NetID authentication.
- Standard Account Form - Form for Department members and their guests. These include C.S. faculty, staff, postdocs, graduate and undergraduate students, research associates, visitors and guests.
- Term Account Form - Form for short-term accounts for UTA's, people taking a C.S. course, etc.; they are intended to correspond to an academic term or semester.
- Expiration Management for Account Sponsors - Form for account sponsors to update the expiration dates for the accounts that they sponsor.